The Champion Company?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

glopf43

Reaction score
Hey All. I dug up this beautiful bottle today and would like any information you may have about it. It is square, flat and unmarked on one side and concave on the other three. Ribbed. Two sides are embossed with "THE CHAMPION COMPANY, SPRINGFEILD OHIO, LEASIDE ONTARIO". The other is 'reverse graduated', 0 to 16oz and embossed with "COMPLIES WITH ALL STATE LAWS". It is 7 1/2" tall. The bottom is marked with a 'ships anchor' logo and "made in U.S.A" "464-A". I'm guessing some kind of poison. It is in perfect condition in spite of the fact that it has spent 55 years burried. It cleaned up soooo nicely! Here are a couple of pics. the first is in the dump as I dug it up. Thanks

Zx70888.jpg

glopf43

Reaction score
Thanks Roger. No wonder it's so well preserved! It shows NO wear at all...If hadn't dug it up myself (no pun intended) I would think it was new. Anyone in the forums collect these type of things? I sure would like more information; Any books on the subject? Date? Spicific use of this bottle? How about a value? Does anyone want to say a few words? Thanks, GARY

Roger

Reaction score
I am sure there is someone somewhere who must collect these bottles [:)] Here is a collection I found for sale. On the same site is a close up of a Champion but it doesn't look like yours.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vladlitski