The Father of his country

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

kungfufighter

Reaction score
Clevenger reproduction. Not sure of value but yes, it is worth something, just not hundreds or thousands of dollars.

kazuma78

Reaction score
Ok thanks for the information! So what do you think the value might be then? Like $50-125 or something along those lines?

mtfdfire22

Reaction score
like $20 but i always thought these were blown by dyottiville in the 1920's making it less of a repop and more of a commemorative deal, im not really a collector of these but ive had a few.

kazuma78

Reaction score
Cool! Thanks everyone so much for the information! I really appreciate it!

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I'm with Jeff, it's an probably Clevenger. What puzzles me is what looks like the typical deep indent and a punti being used at the same time. I can't say I've seen that combo before.

saratogadriver

Reaction score
That dead straight neck and the roughness in the moulding around the outside edge are dead giveaways of repro. I've always understood these to be Clevenger, but I'm no expert.

Jim G

kungfufighter

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cowseatmaize

I'm with Jeff, it's an probably Clevenger. What puzzles me is what looks like the typical deep indent and a punti being used at the same time. I can't say I've seen that combo before.
That style of base is one of the tells. It's an earlier effort than most we see Eric and to some (I believe) a more desirable collectible.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mistymad28