The Newcomer and the Ventriloquist.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

THE BADGER

Reaction score
HEY GREAT POST RICK EXCEPT THE GOOFY PIC WITH THAT DUMMY.HAD A GREAT TIME OUT THERE AND CAME HOME WITH TWO NICE YELLOW JASPER INDIAN SCRAPERS.LOT OF THAT STUFF ON THAT MOUNTAIN THATS WHERE I FOUND SOME OF MY FIRST ARROWHEADS. BADGER

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: THE BADGER

HEY GREAT POST RICK EXCEPT THE GOOFY PIC WITH THAT DUMMY.HAD A GREAT TIME OUT THERE AND CAME HOME WITH TWO NICE YELLOW JASPER INDIAN SCRAPERS.LOT OF THAT STUFF ON THAT MOUNTAIN THATS WHERE I FOUND SOME OF MY FIRST ARROWHEADS. BADGER

Which one ? the one with the blue bandana on his head ? Bhahahaha you fell right into that one [8D]

FEEB9F8600624B4D8D26DFCD1EAEBD59.jpg

Attachments

• FEEB9F8600624B4D8D26DFCD1EAEBD59.jpg
    FEEB9F8600624B4D8D26DFCD1EAEBD59.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 58

Penn Digger

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

This was my keeper for today. Ride um ![:D]

7823D435A02143B39D5135033ECBF034.jpg

Not too long ago, a guy near here went to jail for "riding" a miniature pony. He was a sick man. Be careful Sick Rick.

PD

jamieyohnPA

Reaction score
Yeah there's more rock walls around on the surrounding properties, there's 2 houses in the immediate area that date back to the mid-late 1800's and this place amongst the others from the mid 1900's were a cornfield and apparently a dump. So hoping to find that older dump on this property! Also looking forward to a trip to my great aunts mid1700's farmhouse in Allensville in a few weeks, hope to find a dump/privy there!

jamieyohnPA

Reaction score
Wow! That looks awesome! I'm loving my new itty bitties! Making an old spice rack into a display shelf for them! I just realized yesterday the one says "female pills" on the side! Lmao! My dad gave me another cool one from catasaqua he found as a kid, I'll try to post the image but you know that my phone sucks or I suck at operating it! Lol

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: jamieyohnPA

Wow! That looks awesome! I'm loving my new itty bitties! Making an old spice rack into a display shelf for them! I just realized yesterday the one says "female pills" on the side! Lmao! My dad gave me another cool one from catasaqua he found as a kid, I'll try to post the image but you know that my phone sucks or I suck at operating it! Lol

Yeah olive oil works good. Keep us posted on you dads place. I'll check your pix out.

deenodean

Reaction score
great story ...dont forget to take lots of pics Jamie on the next venture...
also love that green cone ink...I'd keep the next one...[:)]

jamieyohnPA

Reaction score
Yeah I wasn't sure if I wanted to give it up, but Rick really hooked me up with a box full of my choice from his bottle stash-and the little ones made it worthwhile to me, I love the teeny tiny ones, but if another ink like that comes along it won't be going anywhere[:D]

jamieyohnPA

Reaction score
I will definitely let you know bout the farm house trip, it'll be a few weeks yet most likely, my dad and my uncles all have to take off from work or squeeze it in on a weekend or two in which case I'd have to request off from my job, but finding the dump or privy would be worth losing money! I still can't believe it's from the 1700's, I knew it was old but not that old! I can't wait!!!!!!!!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bricri2