This could be your wife, sister or Mother HELP FIND THIS BUM

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

diggerdirect

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: glass man

As a Christian it says we should not return evil wih evil,but with love..I ain't a perfect christian and wish I coulda thrown him down the stairs!!JAMIE

True, so put his azz away and let bubba show him the love for the rest of his life.

coldwater diver

Reaction score
There is not a fire hot enough in hell for him. My right wing side says death penalty, my left wing side says to find this poor man and try to rehabilitate him. Sorry for the sarcasm it is awful I couldn't watch the video, I would hunt this animal if he did this to any one I loved and God forgive me if I found him. My prayers are with this woman and family I hope they catch him asap.

bne74honda

Reaction score
ANYBODY who commits violent crime against women or children should be locked up for life BUT not allowed any effin TV or computer etc. Moreover, they should be deemed as having given up all their rights and be kept alive by the barest humane means so that their organs etc can be harvested. Just keep them in a cell and whenever someone needs an eye, kidney, lung..whatever...slip the prisoner a sedative, take what's needed and let him awaken in his cell healed but missing something.

I think that may be a deterrent - certainly more so than a death sentence, that's just too easy.

This guy here, well...use him as a donor but let the woman's husband and 2 or 3 friends have him for 15 minutes first....fukker. People like that make me crazy!!

Brian

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: bne74honda

ANYBODY who commits violent crime against women or children should be locked up for life BUT not allowed any effin TV or computer etc. Moreover, they should be deemed as having given up all their rights and be kept alive by the barest humane means so that their organs etc can be harvested. Just keep them in a cell and whenever someone needs an eye, kidney, lung..whatever...slip the prisoner a sedative, take what's needed and let him awaken in his cell healed but missing something.

I think that may be a deterrent - certainly more so than a death sentence, that's just too easy.

This guy here, well...use him as a donor but let the woman's husband and 2 or 3 friends have him for 15 minutes first....fukker. People like that make me crazy!!

Brian
Just women and children?
I hope your not saying violence against men or even pets is okay.
I do like to organ donation part, even if not voluntary. [:D][:'(][:D][:eek:][:mad:][:D][:mad:][:eek:]
Well, mixed feelings about that I guess.

bne74honda

Reaction score
Not saying violence against anyone is OK but personally I find crimes against women and children particularly heinous, as I expect most of society does as well.

B

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter