This Is Ridiculous! Applied Top? 1800's?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

TedNuggent

Reaction score
I messaged the seller and nicely told him or her that the bottles were machine made and had neither applied tops nor were they from the 1800's.

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
It's not too ridiculous that an Ebay seller has no idea what they're talking about, but what's really ridiculous is that they sold.

TheBombersDream

Reaction score
I'm hoping the buyer was an artisan glass maker who's going to melt them down to repurpose. Not some unsuspecting new collector.

Kelly

Reaction score
Fantastic to see a site that has people that are really involved in their interests, kind of ironic of my 1st comment with the subjects of the previous comment - anyways - Does anyone know of the Ziegler Brewery & there other keepsakes in Wisc. ?

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Hi, there are a few brewery collectors from the area hear that could probably help you out but you may want to start a new thread.

TedNuggent

Reaction score
Wrong section...you may want to post a new thread in a different section for that.

Kelly

Reaction score
@ Supporter - I am fairly new to my l.t. & very interested in these subjects, but what's a thread ?

Bass Assassin

Reaction score
Saw a clasped hands flask a couple days ago on eBay. Seller was advertising it as 1830's flask. I guess he has no idea what the clasped hands represented. ..Kelly, a thread is when you start a "conversation" on this start...

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acrgator