thousands of bottles maybe more

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
I read this post from the beginning the lady said she "wanted to sell" and then said LfaithR
noavatar.gif

3star.gif

[*]Total Posts : 38[*]Reward points: 0[*]Joined: 4 weeks ago[*]Status: offline[/ul]

m1.gif
Re: thousands of bottles maybe more 4 days ago (permalink)

((((Said i wasnt really trying to sell))) I think she is off her rocker. But that just what I see.

mctaggart67

Reaction score
I think this entire thread speaks to the problems of understanding which can occur with electronic communication. I get the feeling that the original poster wanted to sell, but then got overwhelmed with the work involved, considering the number of bottles and the geographic diversity of requests. At this point, it might be helpful for the original poster to clarify her intentions in plain language, perhaps picking these answers may help: 1) Do you want to sell the bottles?Answer: Yes, I want to sell any and all of the bottles.Answer: No, I don't want to sell any of the bottles.Answer: Not sure which ones I want to sell. It depends on offers. 2) If you want to sell the bottles, should prospective buyers private message you with requests, offers, counter-offers, etc.?Answer: Yes, I want prospective buyers to send me such private messages.Answer: No, I'll keep entertaining public questions and replying with pictures as answers. Thanks, all the same, for posting the thread and searching through the haul for specific kinds of bottles.

Robby Raccoon

Trash Digger
Reaction score
Finally, some one thanks her. [light]
No one else listened.

Attachments

• 5bde8633b0784df891e3e185507e169e.jpg
    5bde8633b0784df891e3e185507e169e.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 84

hemihampton

Reaction score
Spirit Bear, You missed the part above where I saidP.S. THANK YOU.

LfaithR

Reaction score
Do you have a number where I can send you pics of the bottles I have thank laura

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday