Three bottles up for auction to help out site.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

saphireblue

Reaction score
Congrats DB bottles will be shipped tomorrow. Im still waiting on administrator but Ill ship em anyways for ya.

dollarbill

Reaction score
Hey Jake wanted you to know I made my donation. Not sure if Roger is getting my e-mail after I hit send it says something about an error . I know the pay -pal went through. Just wanted to thank you agian and good luck diggen . Oh and hope ya had a great birthday.BILL

saphireblue

Reaction score
Since you like inkwells DB Im gonna send you a couple more surprise inkwells. I will ship em in the morning I had to get some bubble wrap and a box. Hope you enjoy em.

dollarbill

Reaction score
Hey great Jake sounds great . What kind of bottles do you real like . Might be able to help each other out.Thanks agian and good luck diggen Jake. bill

saphireblue

Reaction score
Thx for the offer DB but I like to dig for my bottles. Im trying to get rid of some of my bottles that I bought in the past. Im only keeping bottles that I dug up. The bottles Im giving you all came from an antique mall in Salamanca NY. A guy in Salamanca dug up these bottles there. He passed away last yr and wanted to be cremated in a milk bottle cause he loved bottles so much. Well his remaining family was getting rid of his bottles at the antique mall so I bought some. The antique mall is over 30,000 square feet and has alot of stuff. My favorites are inkwells, poisons, and candy containers. Also any kind of bottle from the 19th century in cobalt. Again I dont want any bottles but thx for the offer.

dollarbill

Reaction score
Hey Jake wanted you to know I got the box today . Yea Iam grinning from ear to ear . Thank you much Those were some great added bonuses .Any othere inks ya may want to sale id be interrested . Thanks a lot Jake and good luck diggen.bill

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter