to all in the forum

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

celerycola

Reaction score
RE: Most Wanted

Here's another on my want list. The crock is 10-15 gallons and I'm guessing was filled with ice and used as a cooler. The photo is touched up - the actual crock is in pieces and glued together with holes in between.

93E0670F9DEC41BABC2B109DCB67BB46.jpg

Attachments

• 93E0670F9DEC41BABC2B109DCB67BB46.jpg
    93E0670F9DEC41BABC2B109DCB67BB46.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 74

Oklabottles

Reaction score

For me it would be the Hennessy Oklahoma Territory Hutch.

muddyfingers

Reaction score
Tallahassee,Fl and Fort Wayne,In just depends

Well for me there are 2 bottles that are at the top of my list. The first is one I recently posted about it is a Barq's bottle from Columbus, Ga., but the kicker is that it's the shape of a generic pinched waste milk bottle. The second is definitely a 1915 Coke from Cairo, Ga. I would also have to agree with T D a nice Chero bottle from Louisville, Ga would be a nice piece to find, cause jus like him I have never seen one intact.
Willy

bottlediger

Reaction score

an iron pontiled B Young in any color but wouldnt mind a nice olive amber

Digger Ry

T D

Reaction score

Hey Arthur, there's a Louisville Chero in the Georgia embossed soda bottle book that has been pieced together. I recently bought several other Cheros from the author of the book, who is the living authority as far as I know on all Georgia soda bottles. He said he has dug several Louisvilles , but all were broken. I'd love to hear from someone out there if there was a whole bottle. The cool thing about Chero bottles, is that there are some many dang variations of them. I'm also particularly fond of Washington, Ga. Cheros. There are three listed in the book, and since the book has come out, I have found two others. Also on another note, if you don't know, Cheros in the teens were just about as big as Coke in the south. Like Coca Cola, there were lots of southern (mostly) town bottling plants with a majority from Georgia. Just another way for a bottle head like me to find something to spend his time and money on...

glass man

Reaction score

I was just turning into a stall at a flea market as a guy was pulling out bottles. It was like slow motion as I saw him pull out a MOIXIE UNDER GLASS BOTTLE and there was one person reaching out for it and asking the price and that person was not me! I missed it by seconds! HE got it for ten dollars and did not know what he had. I told him I was a bottle collector and could have said "NO big deal what you just bought and I will give you $20. I couldn't. Have been done that way,instead I told him he had a great bottle and told him to go to the upcoming ATL. bottle show . Ask around and find out what it may be worth and gave him my phone no. if he needed help on directions . He later called me and thanked me . He said some one at the show told him what the bottle might be worth. I can't help but think I was only seconds...OH WELL!

dollarbill

Reaction score

One of the top sodas in the nation would be an Elmers medicated soda 8 sided in sapphire blue I belive .Myself an I Sutton Cincinnati ,B.Bick Cin. or even a J.Born Cin. would be nice .Now if it were talken mineral water a Bluelicks or two .
bill

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyH