TODAY DIG LARGE MILK GLASS JAR- BOWL- CUP-SPOON & AND ONE STRANGE BOTTLE

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

east texas terry

Reaction score
IMG_0210.JPG

EdsFinds

Reaction score
Wow! I love this
Wow! I love that bowl simply because, as everyone else said, you NEVER find a bowl intact, and it encourages me to continue searching! That's why this site is so great, you get great advice from the "old prospectors," and I'm always encouraged to continue searching by looking at other's finds like your bowl! Cool find! I am not looking right now because we're covered in snow and it is elfreeo outside, but plan to get back in the spring! Thanks for sharing!

EdsFinds

Reaction score
I so envy you. Your weather is i believe in the 60's. I am in the 20's with 18- 24" of snow forecasted. Like I told you before my brother relocated to Houston 5 years ago. He does not miss the snow or cold at all. Somedays I gotta say, I don't blame him.
ROBBYBOBBY64.
hey! Rob! I share your sentiments....I'm in South Jersey and it is cold! Besides having no time, there's no way I'm playing around in the frozen tundra here in NJ!

Len

CT LEN
Reaction score
I so envy you. Your weather is i believe in the 60's. I am in the 20's with 18- 24" of snow forecasted. Like I told you before my brother relocated to Houston 5 years ago. He does not miss the snow or cold at all. Somedays I gotta say, I don't blame him.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Hi ROBBYBOBBY,
I bet your brother is still drying out after those recent 'canes, and probably misses the 'Sox a bit too. Although, after the storm that just hit N.E., its one of those "days" and I don't blame him either. (my back is acting up--where's that profen?:)) --Len

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Hi ROBBYBOBBY,
I bet your brother is still drying out after those recent 'canes, and probably misses the 'Sox a bit too. Although, after the storm that just hit N.E., its one of those "days" and I don't blame him either. (my back is acting up--where's that profen?:)) --Len
He is on high ground and doesn't worry about flooding like some parts of Houston. Back problems are a pain.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mistymad28