Today's Dig In The Milk Dump

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

the ham man

Reaction score
creeper71. I am Henry's digging buddy and went digging the day before he did but was not able to dig with him. we use a spud bar which is a really heavy pole that you can use to break up the ground with. it was really hard for me to break up the ground even with the spub bar but it warmed up a bit the next day and Henry told me it was pretty easy for him. some times we don't even break up the ground and just dig huge caves, but we know when it gets too dangerous to be in there. i have seen some really wierd ways to break up or soften the ground. theres this one guy who used a flamethrower to heat up the frozen layer.[:D]

creeper71

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: the ham man

creeper71. I am Henry's digging buddy and went digging the day before he did but was not able to dig with him. we use a spud bar which is a really heavy pole that you can use to break up the ground with. it was really hard for me to break up the ground even with the spub bar but it warmed up a bit the next day and Henry told me it was pretty easy for him. some times we don't even break up the ground and just dig huge caves, but we know when it gets too dangerous to be in there. i have seen some really wierd ways to break up or soften the ground. theres this one guy who used a flamethrower to heat up the frozen layer.[:D]
Yeah Ham I knew you was his digging buddy.. I pay attention to most post.lol I am afraid I would break a good bottle if I used any type of pry bar to break the ground

the ham man

Reaction score
our dump doesn't have any bottles in the frozen layer so were okay. if they were i guess we would wait till it thawed out completely[:)].

creeper71

Reaction score

our dump doesn't have any bottles in the frozen layer so were okay. if they were i guess we would wait till it thawed out completely[:)].
you are very lucky then... lol btw are you guys going to the BALTIMORE bOTTLE SHOW?

creeper71

Reaction score

yes we are!!! and I am very excited. last year was our first time going and it was amazing!!!!
Same for me for both things you said!!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen