Todays Finds???

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

lexdigger

Reaction score
Found these on a new site today. All are surface finds from a site where some houses were tore down. I believe they were in the crawl spaces, but the houses were Old so there should be some older stuff in the ground... The first one was the big Ball Perfect Mason and then the smaller Atlas Strong Shoulder Mason... both in perfect condition laying among the ruble. Then I spoted the little honeycomb embossed jar under a piece of concrete... no damage! It's got Ball embossed on the base. Then I went and scratched around in a few dirt piles where a tree had been dug out earlier today. I found the small Similac jar and the half pint. It's a screw cap, but it's got some nice embossing... "Full 1/2 Pint H & A Gilbey LTD. (diagonal) Gin" pretty cool for an abm. I know they aren't that old, but decent for surface finds. Also found a brown Clorox bottle. There were also some sodas and other jars there broken. While I was searching the lot, a neighbor came out and asked me to look at a spot in thier back yard. It's and old cistern that has settled in and the brick walls are beggining to expose. They asked me if I thought there'd be any old bottles in there I could dig it out! I got a phone number and told them I'd be back to check it out later. Any info on the bottles I found tonight would be appreciated... Chris

By76699.jpg

Attachments

• By76699.jpg
    By76699.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 52

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday