Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

Tons of marbles

ROBBYBOBBY64

Jan 11, 2020
New Jersey
I have a question. Some of the marbles appear fluorescent under these protective glasses, but don’t when you don’t have them on. Does that mean they aren’t fluorescent
What large marbles do you have? I like the green marble that glows fluorescent green. Post a picture of the big cats eyes and the mean green one. It is the really green one in the first picture you posted above.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Timelypicken

Apr 20, 2020
Here are the two I think you are talking about 1st pic. I only have one large cats eye. I have a white one that is larger than regular ones but smaller than shooters 2nd pic. The last pic is the rest of the large ones

Attachments

Timelypicken

Apr 20, 2020
One of the clay marbles it showing some fluorescent. It won’t pickup the orange fluorescent dots. But in he picture you can see some dote that are a light purple. Those are the fluorescent orange dots

Attachments

ROBBYBOBBY64

Jan 11, 2020
New Jersey
One of the clay marbles it showing some fluorescent. It won’t pickup the orange fluorescent dots. But in he picture you can see some dote that are a light purple. Those are the fluorescent orange dots
Wow you did get your light. It looks like a strong one. How is it? Do you like it?

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KY-KRAZY