Tons of marbles

ROBBYBOBBY64

I have a question. Some of the marbles appear fluorescent under these protective glasses, but don’t when you don’t have them on. Does that mean they aren’t fluorescent
What large marbles do you have? I like the green marble that glows fluorescent green. Post a picture of the big cats eyes and the mean green one. It is the really green one in the first picture you posted above.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Timelypicken

Here are the two I think you are talking about 1st pic. I only have one large cats eye. I have a white one that is larger than regular ones but smaller than shooters 2nd pic. The last pic is the rest of the large ones

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 94
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 94
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 97

Timelypicken

Here are the coolest ones to me for sale. There are 2 super man marbles

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 96
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 105

Timelypicken

One of the clay marbles it showing some fluorescent. It won’t pickup the orange fluorescent dots. But in he picture you can see some dote that are a light purple. Those are the fluorescent orange dots

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 86
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    325 KB · Views: 89

ROBBYBOBBY64

One of the clay marbles it showing some fluorescent. It won’t pickup the orange fluorescent dots. But in he picture you can see some dote that are a light purple. Those are the fluorescent orange dots
Wow you did get your light. It looks like a strong one. How is it? Do you like it?

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christabel