Too many bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

botlguy

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Lordbud

I'd post that I would be interested in any San Francisco druggists you might come across, but I've had no luck connecting on this forum with anyone willing to transact. Kind of a "read only" forum for the Western members.
I've had at least two successful trades with other West Coast collectors from this forum. I am always ready to trade or sell but agree that I have had only a little success. I curently have a fair number of Western bottles to sell of trade, some nice San Francisco Whiskies but nothing rare unless you consider a Green CALIFORNIA CLUBHOUSE rare. [;)][;)][;)] KIDDING of course. But seriously PM me.

OldBottleDigger

Reaction score
Don't think I have many fruit jars. My sister may have a few. What brands are the Canadian fruit jars? I know she has some that have different names as I raided her basement when I was canning last year. I left any that had different or strange names on them. Will check them next time I'm at her place. Don't think there were any fruit jars in the dig. But our mom did a lot of canning, and my sis ended up with her jars. Some of them were quite old.

deenodean

Reaction score
well here is a long list of Canadian fruit jars I am looking for..Empress, Anchor , Aylmer , Beaver, Best , The Diamond Nova Scotia, Dominion , Erie, Gem , The Gem , Hamilton , Improved Star , King, Pansy, Greek Key , The Queen, Scotia Trademark , Star , Sure Seal, Vacuum , Welding , Coronet, Burlington , Columbia , The Rose, Acme Star, Canada Compass , Improved Jam , Improved Jar, Improved Gem , and finally Schram... pm me if you wish...

Thanks..

keithstanfield

Reaction score
i live in the spokane valley and im ALWAYS lookin for people near me to go digging with.lemme know if any of you are interested............

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mohib