turkey day finds

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi everyone, got the turkey thing done early and went digging[:D]. guess what i found, yep west. md. milks. i did find some other milks also. 1pt. dunloggin, 1 pt. hilton and a 1 pt. newton farm dairy, ellicott city, md. i found a blue acl dunloggin farm dairy, embossed on base dunloggin, ellicott city, md. i havn't really tried to clean it, as the label is in delicate condition, help. a couple of citrate of magnisia, an aqua beer embossed the louis bergdoll brewing co., phila., embosssed on heal established 1849. a neat jar pat. july, 1933, assigned to the hart class co. indiana. a pretty ash tray that has in tiny letters italy. star, this is for you don't laugh to hard. i was digging on a very steep hill, i like to dig a spot out then sit down and try to get into the hill deeper. the ground was soft here as i set down the back part gave way and i did a backward summersault, and some how landed standing up. took a couple of mins. to gain my balance, but i stayed up. i will know about this tomorrow. thanks for looking everyone, take care, rhona

22331E87571141CBBD81169C20CC060F.jpg

Attachments

• 22331E87571141CBBD81169C20CC060F.jpg
    22331E87571141CBBD81169C20CC060F.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 30

madman

Reaction score
wow! ill give thanks for those finds, nice milks! cream top blowout ! very nice, i dug today also i cannot top that! love the backward summersalt story, ive had a few wipeouts myself mike

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi craig and mike, thanks for looking. i check my balt. book, they list my acl label milk as uncommon, embossed on base dunloggin, balt, ellicott city, unreadable blue acl label. that's why i'm afraid to try to clean it. mike, i have more then one incident, but that's the 1st time i have done a complete somersault. i felt the back part of me sliding down, and i just went with the flow as they say. take care, rhona

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
My wife would have killed me if I went digging on thanksgiving! I'm glad some one got away with it [8D]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter