Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

Two word game

cowseatmaize

Dec 2, 2004
Northeastern USA
I have to resign. I tried to clean just what I had removed to the recycle bin to create more server space and inadvertently deleted the entire "Two Word Game". I'm not sure how but I must have, my apologies to all.

surfaceone

Dec 9, 2008
all forgiven!

The last thing we need is your resignation, Eric! As my friend Rick might say, "Chit happens..."

It was only 2 words. I didn't even know we had a recycle bin, or I woulda put some glass in it.

cowseatmaize

Dec 2, 2004
Northeastern USA
Thanks surf, this is a lot of power to wield when you don't know how to swing a sword. I wish it was more that trial and error, I never did get the instruction book or even a "getting started" guide. Do you want to start it over?

RICKJJ59W

Mar 8, 2007
Lehigh Valley USA
OMG!! alll of it is gone??? That's just not good. It feels like half of my life has just vanished ! I looked foreword to looking back on peoples words of wisdom. It just wont be the same. How many pages was that? wow it just will take time to get that real feel of the 2 word again.Man I need a Xanax. But-----------Chit Happens[;)]

Curve ball

Attachments

epackage

May 3, 2009
Jersey
ORIGINAL: cowseatmaize

I have to resign. I tried to clean just what I had removed to the recycle bin to create more server space and inadvertently deleted the entire "Two Word Game". I'm not sure how but I must have, my apologies to all. 
It's a Dopey Game that is never played by the rules, don't worry about it...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junkman