Unknown Soda Need help

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

wedigdixie

Reaction score
I dug what I think is gonna be a rare one. Its a center slug soda that says Belhaven NC Bottle Works. All the researching ive done belhaven had no bottleing company. Ive got some from Kinston NC and Goldsboro but never heard of or even seen another one like this. I will post a pic tonight any help would be much appreciated

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
wdd ~

Here's a 1911 reference for "Belhaven Bottling Works" showing a dealer name of U. W. Tarrington. Apparently he had a banana flavored soda water tested.

Bob

http://books.google.com/books?id=RBc2AQAAIAAJ&pg=RA6-PA72&dq=Belhaven+NC+Bottling+Works&hl=en&sa=X&ei=YU79UNfUCsiZ2QWIgoGwBA&sqi=2&ved=0CDMQ6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q=Belhaven%20NC%20Bottling%20Works&f=false

wedigdixie

Reaction score
what do you think something like that is worth since apparently there are not that many

druggistnut

Reaction score
Matt,
I have run in to that same dilemma. How to price something that seems to be relatively unknown (IF it is going to be sold).
I'll put a soda like that on ebay and start it at 20.00 ( I get 50 free listings a month, so I can start them higher w/out an up front fee) and let it ride. If it is a rare bottle, it will find the market and people will bid. if it isn't, you can hope someone wants it badly enough to bid the 20.00
Bill

splante

Reaction score
good advise druggistnut, just make sure you put it on for at least 7 days so more get a chance to see it

splante

Reaction score
quote myself..i just realized ebay charges a fee to lis 10 days or more so stick with 7 days
ORIGINAL: splante

good advise druggistnut, just make sure you put it on for at least 7 days so more get a chance to see it

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cehobson