Unusual Orange Crush 7 Chero Pickups

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

digger mcdirt

Reaction score
Thanks for info. If I come up with another I will sell the extra. I was told by a friend who knows my collection better than I do that I had another somewhere. If and when I find it I will repost it .

digger mcdirt

Reaction score
I don't think the Jacksonville was the Jacksonville that they refer to . It is nothing but a community even too small for a Chero bottling Co and way too many other Chero franchises close by. I may be wrong but the old collectors who once had the Jackson Bottle club (back when I was a kid in late 60's -early 70's all said it was a error) and that it was replaced with the correct version which is clear. Mr McDonald club President had written a story on it in their newsletter "the open pontil" and talked about the Jacksonville error Chero. I still have it somewhere along with a lot of their other material (list of Jackson West Tn bottles etc) I think I am about one of 3-4 that still lives from the club days most were older men and my father and uncle were members so I preserved some of the clubs info.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AuctionAnnie