US CREAM SEPARATOR By Vermon Farm Co.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Beebs

Reaction score
I need help. I must apologize as my batteries are dead in my camera. I have a beautiful US Cream Separtator By Vermont Farm Machine Co. I also have the owners manual along with sales flyers. The separator is in beautiful condition and I need to sale it. I can not find any kind of value and the only one I could find is sitting in a museum in Vermont. Can anyone tell me anything as I am hoping to sell it tomorrow. Thank you so much in advance. Oh sorry, it's dated to 1900-1904

RED Matthews

Reaction score
Hi well I just forwarded your post to my brother Harry Matthews for his thoughts on your separator. He has a homepage for old engines and farm items. I should get an email from him in minutes. RED Matthews

LC

Reaction score
I had a beautiful like new Delaval floor model cream separator I sold in my action last year , it brought a disappointing sixty five dollars , but that is the way of it at auctions some times . It was definitely a boat anchor , a lot of weight to move even being it could be taken apart . I sold a floor model separator in an antique mall about eight years ago , I got two hundred dollars out of it . I do not know what one is actually worth , I am sure that there would be all kinds of opinions concerning your item in question as for what it is worth .

Beebs

Reaction score
Thank you everyone for your help. Red I have looked everywhere for the US Cream Separator, I guess I have several folks scratching their heads. Oldengine, thanks for the link. I went there this morning & put a post up. Haven't heard anything yet. For being such a popular item in the early 1900's and winning a gold medal you'd think there would be more info. I know it's got me baffled. I can't believe the only other one is in a museum. There has got to be more out there?? Again thanks all. [;)]

Oldihtractor

Reaction score
Beebs I sent you a pm here are a few pics of seperators in my house Old engine Harry you will like the empire.. You got my twin cylinder inverted empire pump a while back hope your enjoying it!

5B7A6FDDE8FA48358837C6C0B02DA8E4.jpg

Attachments

• 5B7A6FDDE8FA48358837C6C0B02DA8E4.jpg
    5B7A6FDDE8FA48358837C6C0B02DA8E4.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 110

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member