Vacaville Meds

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Wilkie

Reaction score
Ron Ireland, you still around? Here are two you might be interested in. I picked these up at the Downieville bottle show. 2 varients of Vacaville Drug Company bottles. One of them has a monogram in a shield and also has 12 panels on the sides and back. The other has a monogram with "no" shield, and also measurements up the side. These are the first 2 Vacaville medicine bottles I've ever seen. I know they are out there though. I also have a hutchinson soda from Vacaville.

39CA6E58695C42378D97A619E6D9AF59.jpg

Attachments

• 39CA6E58695C42378D97A619E6D9AF59.jpg
    39CA6E58695C42378D97A619E6D9AF59.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 85

ktbi

Reaction score
Hi Tim,

Still here and just noticed this post. I like those bottles - are you offering them? I have a couple of blob tops from Suisun (Tolenas Soda Water), do you have those?

I owe Nick, in Rio Vista, a lunch visit from quite a while ago. Let me see if he's still interested and if so, are you interested in the three of us meeting in Rio Vista some weekend soon?
Thnks again.....Ron

Wilkie

Reaction score
Sounds good Ron, I've been wanting to meet Nick for some time now. If your really interested in the Vaca meds I would be willing to part with them for what I paid. We'll talk. I have a Nevada soda I'd like to offer you also, since you said you're interested in bottles from Nevada. There is a picture of it somewhere on this forum. I'm open to trading also. The Tolenas I have though, they're pretty common.

About those two Vaca drug stores, the one with the graduations on the side is listed, the other one is unlisted.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorginaAc