Valentine day dig

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Oldihtractor

Reaction score
Thats a great oyster Jar from the fulton street fish market area of New York city.. from the age of your dig looks to be 1890's thro Toc.. Oyster Jars are harder to come by and were mostly bottled in boston mass new york city and baltimore Maryland they usally command a pretty good dollar at shows in the east ranging from 30.00 right thru 100.00

If it is offered for sale or trade I would be interested Enjoy John

Lordbud

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: rockbot

B & S homeopathic... what"s in a name, this one got me laughing. Any ideas were this is from?

D71B173E4E5E4DD7B62A4B688F0FD66C.jpg
Boericke and Schreck ran the Pioneer Homeopathic Pharmacy in San Francisco, successors to Boericke & Tafel. Basically an early 1890s bottle.

CALDIGR2

Reaction score
Nice digs, Rocky. In-situ pics of bottles are great, too. Glad to see some sun over on the windward side. We'll be back in Kailua end of next month.

Aloha, Mike

rockbot

Reaction score
Aloha All,
Thank you for all the responses and info. The dating of certain items is a big help to me. This site is a great source of information and I enjoy the wealth of knowledge that you all share.

Mahalo Rocky

RedGinger

Reaction score
Nice job, Rocky. I always enjoy your posts. You got some goodies there.

Reaction score
Nice score .....Tony keep the bottles coming...I am attempting a Big Island visit in March. Hopefully we hook up for coffee or move some dirt like a D-9....aloha Art

808 50th State

Reaction score
Tony same here, only thing I was planning on visiting in August when I go on vacation, maybe Art like go with me since he already retired from his 24 years in the Navy, Show those 2 haole brothers on you-tube how to dig...Possible rent one excavator and really throw some dirt around LOL.......Aloha Earl
ORIGINAL: HollisterHonolulu

Nice score .....Tony keep the bottles coming...I am attempting a Big Island visit in March. Hopefully we hook up for coffee or move some dirt like a D-9 aloha Art

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Hey Rocky thanks for the dime tour of your dig! I love the oyster jar, it was packed in my home turf and dug up in yours, imagine that! The teal bottle fascinates me too.. I'm never sure what to call that type.. but it's a great example..[;)]

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cdtivey