Value questions on a large lot of bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

hemihampton

Reaction score
I found a website that gives the name changes for Buckeye Brewing Co but it never lists a "bottling co". The website says Toledo not Cleveland, so at first I began to think that they were 2 different companies but the deer is the same and they're too close together to be unrelated. So maybe during prohibition they took a break from beer and bottled soda? I'll keep looking into it.

Buckeye in Toledo changed it's name from Brewing co. to Producing co. during Prohibition. Any Soda produced during Prohibition would not be a ACL since those came out around mid 1930's. LEON.

East_Tn_Bottle_Guy

Reaction score
The previous links give the name changes the company had undergone. I figured that there was a chance they used "bottling co" for a short period and it just wasn't recorded in the websites. I guess I never made the connection that with the previous theory the name would have changed back from "bottling co" after prohibition. So with that information, it seems to me that the two companies are unrelated. Would you agree? Thanks for the help, Leon.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwt@ky