Walking Dog Off Leash - Taserable Offense

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Penn Digger

Reaction score
I have been tased a couple of times. It's not that bad once they stop pulling the trigger that sends the jolt. LOL. As soon as that stops, the pain stops. The danger is more in what one may do on the way down to the ground, hit their head, smash their face off a table corner....

PD

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Penn Digger

I have been tased a couple of times. It's not that bad once they stop pulling the trigger that sends the jolt. LOL. As soon as that stops, the pain stops. The danger is more in what one may do on the way down to the ground, hit their head, smash their face off a table corner....

PD

Was that one of the tests for getting into Mayor School? how long did you have to last 10 seconds 15? hahaa

appliedlips

Reaction score
I say Taze the whiny witness too! Taze the reporter! If he files suit, taze the attorneys! Everyone crying " excessive" should look at the other side. Lying to an officer and being argumentative seems excessive to me! She wanted to educate him on the new policy. If I am in a vehicle in my home state with a friend that gets pulled over for speeding, they will ask me for my information. If I took the stance, they don't need it, or I am doing nothing wrong and get ignorant I'd expect to be treated poorly. I am sure alot of felons are taken off the streets this way. I suppose it would be excessive if I were hiking in the park and an unleashed dog ran up to me barking aggresively and I kicked it in the head or beat it with a stick before I found out if it bit or not? I am a dog lover and owner but for crying out loud, some rules are common sense.

carobran

Reaction score
If it was just walking off a leash,then yes,this would be stupid.But,giving false information and walking away from an officer,unless the officer was being a complete jerk like some big shot cops,was a taserable act.I agree with the med guy[;)].I never understood why you'd want to spend all that money on a taser when you could just shoot them in the leg.I guess thats just too terribly cruel isnt it?[8|]

AntiqueMeds

Reaction score
its sort of like getting pulled over for a burned out tailight and when the cop walks up putting it in gear and driving off.
Things just go downhill from there...

towhead

Reaction score
Although, officers are not required to issue any warnings before using a Taser on a suspect, I would've at least warned him that I was going to zap him. But, maybe some park rangers aren't trained in communication.

-Julie

div2roty

Reaction score
As a runner I think all dogs should be on leashes when in public spaces. I've been bit twice and attacked twice (although not hurt, I kicked both dogs very hard in the face).

However, almost worse than the dogs that bite (even playing) or attack, are the friendly ones that zip between your legs and trip you. I believe legally owners are most often held responsible for their dogs, esp when off the leash in public spaces.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter