wanted any beer bottles from Centlivre/Old Crown

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

oldcrownbock

Reaction score
I am looking for any bottles from the Brewery Centlivre or Old crown from Embossed to no deposit/no return. Let me know if you have any or find some.
Here is pics of some of my mine.............looking for more.
IM002795.jpg

Reaction score
I have one. Do you only like the ones with the paper labels? Mine is probably from 1890's (????) but label is gone. 9 inches tall, amber, and mold line stops about inch and half down from the lip of the bottle. Embossed with Ft Wayne, IN, Centlivre B. Co. in excellent shape. Says Root on the bottom..let me know if this is interesting to you...and by the way, are u from Ft Wayne area? Digger

oldcrownbock

Reaction score
Hi Thanks for my reply and I am interested in it.I collect anything from Centlivre/Old Crown from labels,caps,bottles,cans,signs anything that was from brewry here are some of my 1950s christmas cans.
green/pink/purple also have couple more I need many colors.
Could you send pic of bottle or let me know how much? I only have one older one so I need more.
IM003083-2.jpg

I live about 30 miles from Fort Wayne but this is my favorite brewry where you located/
I am looking for a digging partner.

Reaction score
I live about 50 miles south of Ft Wayne off highway 1... and work in Bluffton. Dont have pics but would be interested in trade. Since i'm not a beer bottle collector, not wanting much for it anyway. Contact me @ diggerofriver@yahoo.com as I am also interested in digging partner. Thanks

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angieb1229