Wanted: Anything Larkin..Bottles, Paper Goods, Green Larkin Bottle Stoppers

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

spunsugaree

Reaction score
Hi! I'm addicted to anything from the Larkin Soap Co. I have fallen madly in love with the whole principle of the Larkin Co. and any/all items relating to them. I especially love Larkin bottles and already have a pretty extensive collection, I'm always looking for more though. I've been scouring Ebay looking for 2 stoppers for the "infamous" green Larkin bottles but have had no luck. If you have anything that you think I would be interested in from the Larkin Co. please contact me. And if you have a couple spare stoppers for the green bottles please help me out! Thanks so much in advance!

Kate

Jim

Reaction score
Hi Kate, I have one of the green crown stoppers that I dug. If you want it, it's yours. Just send me a PM with your address and I will mail it to you. My buddy just found a clear, rectangular Larkin bottle with a fancy monogram. If you want, I can ask if he would like to sell it. I'll keep an eye out for Larkin bottles, we do find them here once in a while. Good luck with your collection [:)] Jim

spunsugaree

Reaction score
Jim,

I would deff. be interested in the Larkin stopper, but I feel a bit computer slang challenged right now. I have no idea what a PM is for sure. Is it a stamped mailer of some sort? Please let me know and I will gladly send it out to where ever you would like. You just made my night by saying you have this stopper! Thanks so much!

Kate

annie44

Reaction score
Kate,
PM is "private message". There are four little icons on the left side of your computer screen, above the Login names. Click on the one above Jim's name that says "send private message" (it looks like a cartoon bubble, next to the envelope and the pencil) and that way you can email him your address without posting it for everyone on the forum to see.
Glad you found your stopper!
Cindy

cowseatmaize

Reaction score

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Annie, The PM bubble is actually at the bottom of Jim's message since the format change, along with automatic double posts and a few other freaky things that I am sure they will get fixed eventually.[:)]

annie44

Reaction score
Thanks Warren - you're right about that. The biggest problem I have had since the format changes is getting "timed out" when I take too long to write my message, and then having to re-type the entire thing!

capsoda

Reaction score
Sackafrackaresentgresent! I HATE BEING TIMED OUT and sometimes it happens after just a few mins. Makes me feel like I'm in grammer school. I learned to type in the Air Force out of necessity and I use the Colombus method at 30 to 40 words a min on a good day. Then there are the errors I have to correct.

Man I could keep going but I wont. I have learned to make a parcial post and use the edit feature to finish. It all works out.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdahlem