WANTED: BOTTLES AND CANS FROM NIAGARA!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

The Can Kid

Reaction score
I have narrowed down my collection a lot since the last time you saw me, and now I only collect local bottles. "Local" to me is the Niagara Region of Canada. However, due to the fact that the U.S. also has a Niagara region, the bottles I'm interested in must be marked with "ONTARIO."
The Niagara Region includes Welland, Dain City, Port Colborne, Fort Erie, St. Catharines, Thorold, Ridgeway, Fonthill, Fenwick, Niagara Falls, Niagara-On-The-Lake, Wainfleet, and Dunnville. There are also small towns in the area that I haven't listed, I'm still interested in them too.

If in doubt, look on Google Maps. If it's near any of those towns, I want it!

There are a few exceptions to what I said above:

-EVANGELINE is a soda that was created by Moran Beverages in St. Catharines. However, it was franchised out and bottled elsewhere. I am interested in any Evangeline bottle, regardless of where it's from.

-HAMILTON is a big city close to Niagara, though it is not part of the Niagara Region. I want their bottles too.

-Lastly, Niagara's most famous beverage, Niagara Dry. Their bottles aren't always marked with a city, but they are all from Niagara, and they all belong in my collection!

PLEASE let me know if you have any of these bottles. PM me, post on this topic, or (better yet) email me at thecankid @hotmail.com, without the space of course.

P.S. If you can find me a bottle marked Dain City, Ontario, Canada, I will give you whatever it takes to get the bottle. I have lived in Dain City for my whole life and would love to own a bottle from here.

RCO

Reaction score
there was a nice evangeline bottle on ebay , it was the embossed verision . did you see it or consider bidding ?
i'm not sure if it sold or not , don't think it did . so it might still be available the owner is from guelph ontario and a member of this site

The Can Kid

Reaction score
Evangeline was (I believe) originally from London, ON. Moran Beverages of St. Catharines bought the company and franchised it out. Seven-Up Maritimes Ltd. bottled it in Nova Scotia.

RCO

Reaction score
there is often niagara bottles on ebay , are you signed up for ebay ? they seem to appear there every now and then, i've seen a number of different bottles in last 6 months or so since i started to use the site more often , if the seller lives in niagara area you could likely avoid shiping costs and pick them up in person instead

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday