WANTED KAIER'S BEER FULL BOTTLE or CAN

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

maxvonbond

Reaction score
For a project I have for an exhibition in europe, I need to find a bottle or can of Kaiers' still unopened.
From your expertise, how much is it rare?
I will try to brew a beer as close as I can, with the help of a nose..

Thanks a lot for your time

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
but it worth a shot :)
True enough.I do have one question, who's nose? Personally I can't see, even if you found a full one, a nose that would be able to be used on a 50 plus year old beer. Beer just doesn't hold up that well.[8|]Then we can go on to all the other stuff like rarity and expenses.

maxvonbond

Reaction score
sorry for the doublon..I haven't find the person (nose) already, just few leads and that's right, a nose might be expensive.However I contacted some professionals in breweries and they think we can succeed little by little by tests and experiences.. If I find a bottle, I'm optimistic to get its compositions and allI work as an artist and my research is often made by deduction and speculation on datas I can collect.I remember an article on a box of whiskey owned by the explorer Shackleton, found recently in the antartic and recreated by Mckinlay's experts.http://www.theshackletonwhisky.com/default.aspx

maxvonbond

Reaction score
If I cannot find a full bottle, my second option is to find a witness who remember the taste enough to describe it, maybe a worker from the factory in mahanoy.. there is for sure, somewhere, somebody with the recipe :) I will be in Pennsylvania in february

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles