wanted orange crush bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

BottlesRus

Reaction score
I have several orange crush bottles. Would you like me to send you some pictues? (Im new to the site, not sure what is allowed where.)

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
If you selling then pictures and a description would be helpful. Post them right in this thread if you can.Eric

BottlesRus

Reaction score
At the risk of sounding dumb, i have to ask how do i post pictures to the thread?

BottlesRus

Reaction score
Thank you. Does that work for iphones as well? Its the only "computer" i have.

BottlesRus

Reaction score
I clicked open full version. There is no where for me to click to upload the photos. Im so sorry. :(

goodman1966

Reaction score
BottlesRus, you can still upload to a photo album in photos at the top of the page. That way richey can still look at your bottle. That's all us iphoner's have right now. Hope that helps. Mitch

BottlesRus

Reaction score
Thank you. I'm trying again this morning. Thanks to everyone for being patient and helpful. I promise , i am normally more computer savy ;). Ok...here goes....

BottlesRus

Reaction score
Failed once more. :( it does not give me the option to upload photos. I even went to the help forum and read on there about uploading. I now have a pm sent to an admin. In the help forum it says i should be offered to upload three picturs under certain kb but i promise on everything its not giving me that option. Please bare with me. I will eventually get some pics on here.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kennyg1960