WTB Wanted: Sand Bank N.Y. Blob Top Soda Bottles: namely, W.M. & B. CO. and MEGAN & MARCH

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

TexasRancher

Reaction score
I'm sure he was interested but with no photos, you being a brand new member here, and lots of scammers out there, some reassurance by way of a good photo of what you have would be positive I think! Unfortunate but in this world we've all got to be a bit careful...
Yepper...you nailed it.

Caufieldhouse

Reaction score
1698409256993.jpeg

Caufieldhouse

Reaction score
P
Perfect confirmation on those two sand banks...now,How many do you have (i see some blob-top behind them too) -3 of each? Permit me to see a picture of the entire line of sand banks only. Do you have an E-Bay seller account?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    328.6 KB · Views: 45
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    317.9 KB · Views: 41
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    330.8 KB · Views: 53

TexasRancher

Reaction score
No I do not have eBay
Thanks you for the extra pics Caufieldhouse....appears you have 4 Megan's and 3 W.M.&B's...7 total...is that correct? Please confirm? What state do you live in...I've purchase bottles via travel. More importantly....how do you feel about selling them? Do you want to sell them all, are you ready to part with them all, they are nice rare bottles. You are blessed with a great collection Caufieldhouse. I imagine you have a story behind them...care sharing a little here, how did you acquired this impressive collection? Appears most are dug. It's exciting to see so many sandbanks together. Do you have a value in mind of what you'd like to get for them? I think we're going to have to do this in person...if we can't do the transaction on e-bay. I can't see the conditions, chips-cracks-bullseyes...but just what I'm seeing it's a princely sum. Let's move over to personal messaging...exchange e-mails. I'll send you a message soon. Thanks, Mark ..but please for our viewers here, share with us your details in how you collected your sand bank bottles. People ARE interested...very interested.

TexasRancher

Reaction score
Well stores not very exciting unfortunately these were my sister in laws collection that she left me
Very good...do you know where or how she came by them? I heard from a well-known bottle collector in Mexico , N.Y. that there was someone (he mentioned it was a lady) that dug a lot of these Sand Bank bottles in and around Altimar, N.Y.. It might have been your sister-in-law. Just so everyone knows Caufieldhouse and myself (both very private individuals) are now talking off-line on the terms of the bottle sale. I'll update everyone as too our agreement. I can personally say...if i acquire these bottles...this Sand Bank Collection...I'm closing up shop, shutting down my operation/mission...I will have enough for my collection. Caufieldhouse is very blessed by her sister-in-law and will bless what her sister-in-law would wanted her to do with these funds. Honor the ones that came before us and helped us.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bricri2