Warranted Flask Bianchi Wine 261 Main St. Orange NJ Embossed Glass

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Jobber4eva

Reaction score
Hi, I came across this flask, "Warranted Flask Bianchi Wine 261 Main St. Orange NJ". It's embossed, and not perfectly see through glass. I don't know if it was colored when it was made, or from over the years. I only know that "Warranted Flasks" like this with a local establishment's name embossed in the middle are more sought after than the regular "Warranted Flasks" that don't have a local name. I am looking to see what I can do with it, open to offers. I prefer to sell it as I'm honestly not an avid bottle collector. Not sure what it's worth. Great condition. Cleaned it out gently. Looks like 1 or 2 little "hairline" fractures by the mouth piece.
CPoiZHHUsAAaXKK.jpg
CPoi8uVVAAAriaU.jpg
CPojSNoUwAAMBQ_.jpg
CPojdAkUwAAYKDP.jpg
CPojmEzUAAADU3G.jpg
Thanks for reading
CPoj06sUAAArGLD.jpg
CPokIoWUsAA-gG6.jpg
CPoj_ipVAAEgnn4.jpg
!

botlguy

Reaction score
That is a nice flask, it's final value will be determined by how much someone is willing to pay you for it. I suggest eBay. Start low and let it go. A local (New Jersey) collector will know what it's worth. Jim

Jobber4eva

Reaction score
Thank you for the advice, do you think I should auction it for 7 days or list it as a buy-it-now?

epackage

Reaction score
Typically it's a $25-40 flask in perfect condition, possibly $50 because of the SCA, the cracks in the lip hurt the value though.

botlguy

Reaction score
It's fine to use Buy It Now if you know the value or how much you would be happy to get. If you don't know it's value a straight 7 day auction seems best. You can start high and work down if it doesn't sell or just start at the very minimum you would take and let it ride. I prefer the latter in most cases and after 3 re-lists, (if it doesn't sell) I put them on a shelf and try again later. Jim

epackage

Reaction score
botlguy said:
Good to see you back Jim. Jim (the other one)
Thanks Jim, I pop in from time to time when I can, nice to see you here doing your thing as always...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TDF.1973