Washington State

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Whisperingwinds

Reaction score
Hi Kenny,

I will be visiting in DC... on the 17th for 10 days....want to talk?
I have a interesting place to dig here but want to know a bit more...if you can relate. So do you need a hand?
I even fit in small places ! lol
Oh and I should tell you...I want a blue bottle!!

CJCrystalmines

Reaction score
Hi Kenny,
I've been trying to get in touch with you. I sent you an e-mail and don't know if you got it or not. Wanted to see if you want to go digging again sometime soon? Give me a call.
Carmen

superchev

Reaction score
Hey all, im new here but I would love to go digging with anybody here.I live in Tacoma. I used to live in Northern California and used to dig quite extensively in the Bay Area, namely the old Concord Naval Weapons base.If anybody here used to dig there I would love to here from you.Anyways I am very interested in going digging again and need a partner as I have no idea where to dig here.1 or 2 places I've dug in has now been covered in concrete.Please let me know if the offer still stands.

Daryl

CJCrystalmines

Reaction score
Hi Daryl,
Welcome to the forum, it's nice to see someone else located here in Washington.
I don't know what has happened to Kenny, but I will extend the offer to go digging with you as well. I'll send you a private e-mail with my info.
Also, just to let you know there is a bottle club that meets the 2nd Friday of the month www.wbcaweb.org. We've taken a break for summer and our next meeting is September 14th, 2007.

superchev

Reaction score
Great, I would love to meet up.There are things I don't have anymore like my old bottle probes and stuff like that but if someone could steer me in the right direction I am willing to buy that stuff.I've been down to the Chehalis bottle shows several times and seen probes at a table but there was never anybody tending that table.I am also gonna look into that bottle club as soon as I get off from work today.I am dying to get back out and dig.

Daryl

CJCrystalmines

Reaction score
Hi Daryl,
I sent you an e-mail yesterday with my contact info, hopefully you got it! Give me a call later.
I plan on going digging this week.
The Chehalis bottle show is sponsered by the Washington bottle collectors in the spring and the Oregon bottle collectors in the fall. We both sell at the shows and support each others' club.The last spring show we had the insulator club join us.
I think I know the guy who had the table with the probes. I'll get in touch with him and see if he has any left.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Carmen

hogoo117

Reaction score
Hi all. I live in Bellevue, Washington. I am interested in digging too but never done it before. I like treasure hunt :) I am tinny and thin, but I am hard working girl! Hope to hear from some of you.

cordilleran

Reaction score
Somewhere in the Great American Southwest
I live in Walla Walla, Washington, and am the founding member of Mid-Columbia Historical Excavators. All four members are professionally employed in varying endeavors of vocation lending toward our centralized goal to salvage and preserve Washington State's unique heritage (combined, we have collectively over 100 years' experience digging dirt for artifacts). We excavate outhouses, per se, but have expansive background in all facets of historical excavation. Given that you are a backhoe operator is of interest to us. We do travel. Let us know what you have in mind and we will entertain same.

Yours most truly,

James

cordilleran2001@yahoo.com

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TDF.1973