We aint got these in the NORTH!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

scduckett

Reaction score
Taz, that's just one of our "littler" pests down here in the South. Did you meet the skeeters too? What I'm worried about meeting are the rattlers. Opp, AL home of the rattlesnake rodeo is about 80 miles from here, but those rattlers come from all over middle Alabama. And alot of the homesteads I want to explore look like home for these guys! Didn't even think about the scorpions. Oh, and the cow ants. BIG furry red and black ants that they say can kill a cow!!. Mmmm...let's think about this diggin' business...maybe winter would be a good time to start??

okiedog

Reaction score
i'll tell you one thing from repeated experience scropian bites do hurt!! i would take a bee sting any day over these little monsters. after the swelling goes down and the pain medicine kicks in it is tolerable however!! you better kill that thing and search for more, i moved a pile of bricks to our new home and started a new batch of these darlings where there had never been a problem before. good luck with your new pet

tazmainiendigger

Reaction score
Okiedog, this little guy never made it on the plane alive! It is bad enough flying never mind worrying if that thing is gonna excape from the overhead luggage comparment lol. That creature now resides in a better place! [:D] Good Digg'n Taz

Us54744.jpg

Attachments

• Us54744.jpg
    Us54744.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 129

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member