Weekend Additions

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

tsalz14

Reaction score
Hey, never knew there were so many of us in high school including me haha. It's good that we are all into the hobby to keep it going! Good finds

hemihampton

Reaction score
Yes, The more younger collectors the better. THANKS, LEON.

sunrunner

Reaction score
it's weird to think of me being a antique, but yeah , you being 17 I holy understand , you would probably love to dig in the dump I would go with my dad to throw out all that type stuff. 55 years ago wow !

Eric

Reaction score
I'm also am in Missouri.. lots of good antique shops up near KC... along 70 you have the Brass Armadillo, found some great double dot Pepsi there and North of KC there is a place called Pickers A LOT of soda related stuff, I think the owner is a soda collector has a lot of his collection along the ceiling on shelves and above the booths... then thereare a couple big shops further North.. don't recall the highway... but just ask about Pickers. great shop to hit. They then can lead you to the ones further up the highway. Good area there for soda stuff...My sons hunts up that way.. They hunt deer.. I hunt soda.Yes glad you younger guys are interested in collecting... A lot of neat history... my son started going with me to shows when he was little, about 7-8 years old, collecting bottle caps... now 7 years later he has a pretty nice collection going including caps, bottles, signs and a cooler. Something we can do together.

CreekWalker

Reaction score
Good post! Eric, I carried my son for years. He's in college now, digging in the books, I hope. He put together, a super nice collection of umbrella inks and miniature meds, to be envious of! I take a few young bucks now, and their dads, we dig and hunt creeks. They have access to family lands and new bottle haunts, so I get to lead the pack , for awhile anyway, and pickup some new leads and bottles. Many read this website, go to auctions, antique malls, estate sales, and hunt and dig after school and homework, nearly to the point of fanaticism. One of my friends discovered relic hunting and bottle digging, with me last year, and everyday after work , he and his son are out digging. I get a couple visits a week, from them, and it's show and tell time. Each kid has a different favorite brand of soda or bottle type , they collect or search for. This will positively impact and expand the hobby!

Johnnysoda

Reaction score
Eric - I know all about the Armadillo, its almost like i work there [;)] I will defiantly check out Pickers, that sounds really cool.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cehobson