Weekend finds. Dug & purchased

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Dannyrgardner

Reaction score
Just wanted to say I'm still digging and I'm glad to say you are having luck

CreekWalker

Reaction score
Great, Danny! Sounds like it's in your blood! I want to say to you, use the resources this forum offers. There are many links to soda and cola bottles, which like me, you find a lot of. Leave the blank ACL sodas and the broke ones behind, or in the creek and learn how to clean the good ones without damaging the labels. Then start a collection of your nice finds. Don't worry about values , if you find them, like them, then cherish them. I kept $2 bottles in 1990's ,people laughed, now they are $20-30 now. Keep a log and inventory of your finds. Join a local bottle club , it may be a state club, and later start your own. Visit local bottle shows and the antique malls, and check out the history, prices and learn as much as possible! Last of all, if bottles, digging, and hunting, is your passion now, include your family, because having them involved with your passion, will benefit your relationship with them. Rick

botlguy

Reaction score
I have to comment about how many people are either scared of or don't like Clowns. I'm purely middle of the road, neither like nor dislike them. I just find in amusing. Jim

Dannyrgardner

Reaction score
My brother hates clowns he used to run when we was young . later in life he made the wrong choice and spent about 14 yrs in jail. He traded a cigarette for a tattoo of a huge clown on his arm to try and overcome the fear but he said now he still can't look at his arm lol. That's a true story he said he should have smoked it. Ha ha

sunrunner

Reaction score
that clown may be the one on the howdy Doody show from the 1950s Clarabelle .

CreekWalker

Reaction score
Great comments. He does look like Clarabelle. The crazy clown slasher movies ruined the image of the funny clown! Our local favorite in the 1960's was Bozo, who started off with a little hat, but ditched it early in his TV show.

Dannyrgardner

Reaction score
Found this one at work I don't know much about cans but its old

Attachments

• ed823075ddaf49dbb276edc10f3ac0be.jpg
    ed823075ddaf49dbb276edc10f3ac0be.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 62

CreekWalker

Reaction score
Nice can, Danny! Leon and spirit bear left info on the cleaning forum. The results for rusty cans are amazing!

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
My sister worked a Carling in the 70's and I remember her bring that home for my father. I don't know if yours is the same age though.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaygause