went dump digging w/ badger n john today

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

jamieyohnPA

Reaction score
I went digging with Dave(Badger) and his friend John(that's his name right? I'm pretty sure that was it, if not I apologize) and Rick was supposed to go but he backed out(no hard feelings,man,lol)so since Rick wasn't there acting as the cameraman,I used my phone to take a few pics of the "cave" that those two dug out,and I handed the phone to Dave to get pics of his findings,but only one of those 3 different pictures came out as a picture of bottles-lol-its all good, this is my first iphone,first phone other than a cheapie flip phone actually,so it took me a while to get somewhat used to it so its very understandable! So,as soon as I can get the pics from my phone to my pc,I will upload them on here for you Dave,I can't do it directly from the phone and I get such a crappy signal here its gonna take a little while,sorry! Anyway,had fun today, thank you for sharing your dig site with me and sharing some decent bottles with me also since I wasn't doing so hot[&:] But, I really appreciate it, hope to get to dig with you guys-and Rick too-again sometime. Thanks again! And I'll get those pics up on here as soon as I can get them to send from my phone!I'm Trying[sm=thumbup1.gif]

jamieyohnPA

Reaction score
I really hope this is one of the right pics cuz i forgot to name the files,oops

FFEF2C50FC124239A3CCF6AC048CD729.jpg

Attachments

• FFEF2C50FC124239A3CCF6AC048CD729.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 59

jamieyohnPA

Reaction score
yay! there's the hole they dug big enough to be a cave!

jamieyohnPA

Reaction score
I'm trying to get the only clear pic of the bottles they dug outta that cave, but theres also more pics of that cave so as to see how deep it went, but my phones camera sucks so.:-(

6DD3BD1827094567B03FA96EF37B2AEE.jpg

Attachments

• 6DD3BD1827094567B03FA96EF37B2AEE.jpg
    6DD3BD1827094567B03FA96EF37B2AEE.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 61

jamieyohnPA

Reaction score
ok, yeah this was the best one to show the dig spot. I couldnt see at all when I was taking the pics cause the sun was all bright and reflecting off the phones screen into my eyes, lol, so this is the best one I got. Sorry I'm not a professional like Rick.....lmao:)

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: jamieyohnPA

ok, yeah this was the best one to show the dig spot. I couldnt see at all when I was taking the pics cause the sun was all bright and reflecting off the phones screen into my eyes, lol, so this is the best one I got. Sorry I'm not a professional like Rick.....lmao:)

Wow I don't think I was ever called a professorial Lmao, what is that exactly? [8D]

Yeah to bad I couldn't make it Sat I was tied up with importation things like sleeping till 10 and watching the "Walking dead marathon" lol

Glad you got to do some digging Jamie. Dave said they got some cool stuff. Blobs,hutches etc I can't tell what kind of bottles are in the pic you took but they look good [:D] You didn't have a blind fold on when you took the pix did ya? Bhahahah! [:D] J/K New phone = WTF is that?

At least you took pictures,Dave never takes pix.Whats wrong with that boy[:)] I can't dig if I don't have my camera. If you have pix you never forget,at least until you get dementia.

Again sorry I missed it. Next time.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: slag pile digger

ORIGINAL: jamieyohnPA

I really hope this is one of the right pics cuz i forgot to name the files,oops

Watch out for "cave in's"

How come you never say "watch out for cave ins" when i post the dump pix Slag? I thought you cared hahaha

When people say watch out for cave ins it reminds me of my Grandmother saying "Bundle up its cold outside" she did care [8D]

We know about cave ins trust me. [8D]

http://youtu.be/K7ceh3sYuhs

jamieyohnPA

Reaction score
Hey now don't diss me too much on the pics,lol! I took the ones of the guys digging the "cave", I handed Dave my phone to take pics of his bottles! He took 3 pics,but only that one I posted was a clear somewhat centered photo of his bottles,lol, so give him s**t about it,lmfao!!! This isn't a new phone but when it was new I had problems getting adjusted to it so I can see how he might of had some difficulty with it, lol! My pics didn't come out great either though but like I said the glare prevented me from seeing,so in a way I was somewhat blindfolded[:D]But the bottles pics-all badger!! But yeah anyway, they did get some nice stuff outta that hole before it did cave in actually! I dug a pretty big hole myself but nothing like that, maybe almost the size of a grave,lol,but I didn't have any luck finding anything good-I only came home with good stuff thanks to them, and that's only cuz I'm not as picky(when it comes to the smalls I'll take slicks and some screw tops)
and/or they already had duplicates in their collections, but it was all good, it was fun and that's all that really mattered. Next time you guys plan to go I'm definitely down to go again[;)]What else was I gonna say? I forget but I'll remember when I'm nowhere close to being able to get online,lol!

jamieyohnPA

Reaction score
Oh yeah- I am sore as hell! Haven't dug in months and whenever I did, all the dumps I dug at were shallow, this one goes deep and man, I am feeling it today throughout my whole body! Got a few more mosquito bites too, but I was wearing long sleeves so I didn't get it too bad. I thought by now they'd be gone but of course it ended up getting rather warm and somewhat humid yesterday! It's all good was well worth it!
And also I take it you saw the season premeire of "the walking dead" right? Awesome!!!! I was kinda bummed they killed off
Hershcell(spelling?) already on first episode but ya know I understand everybody can't survive in a zombie apocalypse! And yes I know he's not dead yet, but getting bit and missing a limb is pretty much a death sentence. I hope you did see it and that I didn't just give too much away......[:eek:] my son even watches that show,he loves it!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimk26