went dump digging w/ badger n john today

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: jamieyohnPA

Oh yeah- I am sore as hell! Haven't dug in months and whenever I did, all the dumps I dug at were shallow, this one goes deep and man, I am feeling it today throughout my whole body! Got a few more mosquito bites too, but I was wearing long sleeves so I didn't get it too bad. I thought by now they'd be gone but of course it ended up getting rather warm and somewhat humid yesterday! It's all good was well worth it!
And also I take it you saw the season premeire of "the walking dead" right? Awesome!!!! I was kinda bummed they killed off
Hershcell(spelling?) already on first episode but ya know I understand everybody can't survive in a zombie apocalypse! And yes I know he's not dead yet, but getting bit and missing a limb is pretty much a death sentence. I hope you did see it and that I didn't just give too much away......[:eek:] my son even watches that show,he loves it!

Yeah I saw it. That black lady with that sword is crazy. She cut the mouths and arms off 2 walkers and made them into pack mules LOL my kind of show sick and twisted [8D]

My fav Sean of the old episodes is when those philly boys were in the bar and got to cocky with Rick boom boom laid um both out in one smooth move! that big fat pig got what he deserved for peeing on the floor [8D]

As for the dump all the good older stuff is deep,deep deepie. The start of that dump may be 20 feet down maybe 30. That is why you didn't find any thing on top.

jamieyohnPA

Reaction score
yeah, i got about 4-5 feet deep and about the same in width,little wider than it was deep. I know that sounds like nothing at all but my arms,back,and legs don't agree with you! If I get to go again I'll work on the same pit I started,probably have to go several more times to get deep enough to find my own real good goodies;-)
ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

Oh yeah- I am sore as hell! Haven't dug in months and whenever I did, all the dumps I dug at were shallow, this one goes deep and man, I am feeling it today throughout my whole body! Got a few more mosquito bites too, but I was wearing long sleeves so I didn't get it too bad. I thought by now they'd be gone but of course it ended up getting rather warm and somewhat humid yesterday! It's all good was well worth it!
And also I take it you saw the season premeire of "the walking dead" right? Awesome!!!! I was kinda bummed they killed off
Hershcell(spelling?) already on first episode but ya know I understand everybody can't survive in a zombie apocalypse! And yes I know he's not dead yet, but getting bit and missing a limb is pretty much a death sentence. I hope you did see it and that I didn't just give too much away......[:eek:] my son even watches that show,he loves it!

Yeah I saw it. That black lady with that sword is crazy. She cut the mouths and arms off 2 walkers and made them into pack mules LOL my kind of show sick and twisted [8D]

My fav Sean of the old episodes is when those philly boys were in the bar and got to cocky with Rick boom boom laid um both out in one smooth move! that big fat pig got what he deserved for peeing on the floor [8D]

As for the dump all the good older stuff is deep,deep deepie. The start of that dump may be 20 feet down maybe 30. That is why you didn't find any thing on top.

jamieyohnPA

Reaction score
and in that few feet that took hours to dig I only got 4 more modern slicks-one being a screw top, so I now know I really gotta work hard to get something good! I'd better start working out or something cause I don't wanna feel like I got stomped in a mosh pit after every time I go dig!![:'(]

jamieyohnPA

Reaction score
oh by the way,Rick.................I'm not quite sure what a "professorial" is either...........LMAO!!!!! jk,i understood[:D]

Penn Digger

Reaction score
Strangely deep dump. Slicks and a screw top that deep? R U sure it wasn't from a cave in? LOL Dig er deep! Love that amber Philly bottle that you guys popped out of there a while back. Please keep the posts coming. How come we never see pics or video of Sick Rick slingin dirt and only the Badger?

PD

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Penn Digger

Strangely deep dump. Slicks and a screw top that deep? R U sure it wasn't from a cave in? LOL Dig er deep! Love that amber Philly bottle that you guys popped out of there a while back. Please keep the posts coming. How come we never see pics or video of Sick Rick slingin dirt and only the Badger?

PD

Its a deep deep deepie sir deep a lot Tom? sir deep a lot? [8|]

I have a feeling you will be seeing me in "diggin"action shots real soon [8D]

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score

oh by the way,Rick.................I'm not quite sure what a "professorial" is either...........LMAO!!!!! jk,i understood[:D]

Well you just better brush up on your Chinese then[;)]

54BC37490A1B4EBF9411B933AD976703.jpg

Attachments

• 54BC37490A1B4EBF9411B933AD976703.jpg
    54BC37490A1B4EBF9411B933AD976703.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 56

jamieyohnPA

Reaction score
Lol, well from what I can tell, badger doesnt bring a camera along with him and doesn't have a smartphone- or at least one w/ camera and Internet. Now Rick has to have his camera, I'm pretty sure he probably feels naked without it!so it's usually Rick being the photograher. Lol,

THE BADGER

Reaction score
thats it im takin pictures next time you guys are brutal.hey tom im sure rick can make pictures that will look like he's digging but get the fbi to check them i bet my house on it they'll be doctored shots.haha bring your muscles this weekend brother and about 15 red bulls. badger

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bricri2