Went on my first dig....

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Chuck1188

Reaction score
Hello again,
Nice finds.
The Dickeys Eye Wash is as early as 1907 dating all the way up until 1923 when Dickey died.
I dug a Dickeys old reliable eye water which dates previous to 1906 and didnt know a thing about it so I researched it and now I can bring this information to you which I hope will be helpful.
I will pm you also

riverdiver

Reaction score
Hi acoleg,

Thanks for the mention and I am glad to hear that Sam hooked you up and I am especially glad that you found some glass!

The snuff's in the back left are awesome, If you ever find yourself in the Northeast look me up and I will gladly take you digging.

athometoo

Reaction score
glad to see ya made it out there . how did ya like the cardboard house[:D]. as i said i have never seen anyone else out there(digging) or at all including bums . looks like ya found some good stuff and are on your way . thought maybe we would go this weekend , but expecting 3 inches of rain and 35 for a high friday . not ideal temps to do it in . i do have another spot we could go to sunday and i have a tyvek suit i will let ya have if ya want to go . lemme know , sam

Digswithstick

Reaction score
Nice finds ,like the snuffs ,i have yet to dig a whole one have found broken ones ,gave in and bought one at the antique store .
m16.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angieb1229