went scratching around

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

tigue710

Reaction score
well pretty much finished it out today... noticed something i hadnt taken into consideration before, large scratches from a bulldozer blade on a big rock in the dump... yup... the foundation was filled in when the highway was built, I suppose... and evidence suggest this dump was in the path... more heartbreaks today, but a nice amber carters cone did come out, along with a silver bell... check out the color of that broken Allens Hair bottle... !!! woulda been a keeper...

IMG_8944.jpg

IMG_8953.jpg

IMG_8950.jpg

IMG_8946.jpg

IMG_8948.jpg

THE BADGER

Reaction score
that really looks like a great spot tigue,really nice crotal bell and yes the color on that mrs allens is awesome.ijust pulled shards from a mrs allens also but not that color,WOW.also found broken montgomerys hair bottle too,sucks.keep trying there man anything thats whole has to be nice with stuff like that coming out.good luck brother. THE BADGER

cobaltbot

Reaction score
I like the stars on that croatel bell, normally you just see the horseshoe or petal design. Any initials on that one? You must of felt like you were digging in a fish bowl. Many times I've seen traffic circles and wondered.... Funny how sometimes you have a hunch for years and then you finally follow your instincts and it pays off, many a time you wait too late and are sorry that you did!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TDF.1973