What Are You Thankful For?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Rockhounder55

Reaction score
I'm thankful for my health, my family (even though we're not close), that I have a job, that I live in the greatest country on earth, and for all the friends I've made here on this site. ~Mike

CALDIGR2

Reaction score
Surviving stage 3 throat cancer and thriving 3 years after the fact. I also thank the Lord that all my siblings are well, along with my 86 yr old Ma.

beendiggin

Reaction score
This moment. Life. Us. Mysteries. Liquids. Emotions. What's not to be thankful for? It's all good.

peejrey

Reaction score
Thankful for the life i get to share with everyone else, For my family And for my intelligent friends i have here.

Wangan

Reaction score
Im thankful of Where I grew up,Ive tried hard but there just aint no place better than the good ol US of A for me.

Im thankful of who brought me up.They broke the mold when they made my parents,they just dont make em like that anymore.

Im thankful I wised up enough to realize how good I have it and count my blessings.Even though it should be better, its still way better than 3/4 of the rest of the world.

There are many more things but Ill just say that Im thankful I found this forum too.So much knowledge in one area must be illegal somewhere.[:D]

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimk26