What Are You Thankful For?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

logueb

Reaction score
Thanksgiving is upon us. So what are the things that you are thankful for? There are so many things to be thankful for.

I thank God that I was able to turn my life around and become a born again Christian. For so many years I was headed down the wrong path.

I'm thankful for a wonderful wife that has been my soulmate for 40 years. Who is willing to put up with my obsession with bottles and collecting.

I'm thankful for two wonderful children who have good jobs and are self-sufficient.

I'm thankful for two wonderful adopted grandkids who wound up in our family and have blessed our lives.

I'm thankful for a job that has provided a steady income over these years to provide for my basic needs.

I'm thankful for my home, though it is modest, provides a place to rest my weary bones at the end of each day.

I'm thankful to have been born an American and can live in the greatest country on earth.

And I'm thankful to have found this Forum and all the wonderful people who make it what it is. For so many years I thought that I was the only nut interested in this stuff. Thanks again to all who take the time to read what this old geezer has to post.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Buster.

Poison_Us

Reaction score
Thankful for having the opportunity to go back to school when the job took the rug out from under me.
Thankful for a good wife who takes care of me (fresh cookies ready as I got home from my interview)
Thankful for good people in this forum.

dollarbill

Reaction score
I'am thankful that the Lord let me awake agian to this fine morning and to my wounderful wife ,children,and friends and a new day to look and dig for them old bottles .
bill

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
Great post Buster.

I am thankful for so many things: A wonderful family, A job (when many don't have one), For those who have served our country (especially those who paid the ultimate price). That we live in one of the free-est places on earth AND we get to pick our leaders (How cool is that?), For enough luxury time to hunt and collect antique bottles,

And lastly for all of you - the fine members that frequent this great forum. It's been said before, but you guys rock.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaveL