What do you think of these

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

epgorge

Reaction score
Big Jock,

So sorry to hear about your loss. You know pain. Good to see you getting back into it. I am not so sure I would be able to.

Sounds like you started a show that has grown to great proportions. Is this in Scotland? I would love to see that place someday before I die. My paternal folk come from Wales. Maternal, Italy. Talk about passionate people. So do you still dig?

One man's trash is another's treasure. I use to leave sodas and cans by the wayside. I sure won't after being here and seeing all the things man collects.

See you around the forum.

Later,

Joel

Jim

Reaction score
Jock, Those are some very nice bottles. The coffin and wasp-waist poisons are both quite rare. Can you please post a larger picture and a side view of the coffin? Poisons are my collecting specialty. ~Jim

epgorge

Reaction score
Jim,

I was waiting for you to see them. Rick too. Real nice aren't they?[:eek:]

Joel

Jim

Reaction score
Notice the slightly different background on the Baltimore Star ink? The inks are from the collection of John Ault, the pictures came from www.antiquebottles.com. As for the poisons, those pictures are from Rob Goodacre's site. Do a web search for "Rob's Famous Poisons".

Jock, I was willing to hear you out and give you a chance, but you now have ZERO credibility with me. I'm not going to sit here and fight with you about it, but it's not cool to copy pics of other people's bottles and claim to own them. ~Jim

Jim

Reaction score
Unfortunately...I'm afraid it is, Joe. I wouldn't have said so if I weren't 110% certain. I had doubts from the beginning, but I'm willing to give anyone the benefit of the doubt until I have reason not to. Now, I do [>:]. ~Jim

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
ORIGINAL: Jim

Unfortunately...I'm afraid it is, Joe. I wouldn't have said so if I weren't 110% certain. I had doubts from the beginning, but I'm willing to give anyone the benefit of the doubt until I have reason not to. Now, I do [>:]. ~Jim
.....................Man that is just so....wrong! Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Jim.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen