What do you think of these

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

BigJock

Reaction score
Apoligise

These arent mine , I had to find out where all the english dealers were on the site ,I still say many bottles are bought and not dug,what would the world do without the dealers and the most digging they do is like a Rooster hunting for worms lololol
Cant say Poisons were collected by many scots we all preferred GBs and sent most cobalt blue stuff to USA, The skull in cobalt blue wasnt ever a poison but it looks nice Im sure Avon would have made as many nice bottles.

poisons4me

Reaction score
THE (LANGFORD)COFFIN AND WASP WASTE ARE COUNTABLE ON 1 HAND NOT COUNTING THUMB.THEY ARE FROM ROBS SITE AND MOST ARE OWNED BY BRIAN THATCHER IN ENGLAND.IM TO UNDERSTAND HE ALSO OWNS A MASSIVE 32 OZ. WASP WASTE. THE SCULL I HAVE HELD WITH LABEL AND PARTIAL CONTENTS AND IS A TRUE AND VERY SOUGHT AFTER POISON.DIGGERS ARE ACCOUNTABLE FOR A VERY HIGH AMOUNT,IF NOT MOST OF GLASS ON THE MARKET,IF DUG TODAY OR 10 YEARS AGO AND PUT AWAY BY THOSE OF US THAT VALUE THEM FOR WHERE THEY ARE FROM,RARITY AND COLORS NOT JUST VALUE.I DO KNOW ALOT OF GREAT DEALERS AND YOU ARE NOT ONE.YOU INSULT THOSE OF US WHO DIG AND SEARCH OUT THESES VERY HISTORICALLY IMPORTANT ARTIFACTS.YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF ANTIQUE BOTTLES OR MUCH TO WITH THE AGE OF THINGS LIKE COUNTRIES ECT IS OBVIOUSLY VERY LIMITED.I DONT THINK MR GOODACRE WHO IS VERY KNOWLEDGABLE IN BOTTLES AND WORKED HARD FOR HIS COLLECTIONS WOULD APPRECIATE YOU CALLING THEM YOURS....JUST MY OPINION MIND YOU.I SMELL BULLSH..... LOTS OF IT.

bottlenutboy

Reaction score
i KNEW there was a reason i didnt like him! i am VERY good at reading people! i can tell a LIAR and a PLAGERIST from normal, good natured people in a heartbeat! All i need is a few words and i can tell everything about someones character....This man OBVIOUSLY has absolutely NONE!

his credibility has been gone with me for a long time now!

PhilaBottles

Reaction score
thats like me saying...

"Look at me and my baltimore collection!"

Rowell.jpg

LOL.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads