What is it?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Hey Jason...

Do you live in the New England area? If you do, bring it to the bottle show and let some of the "experts" take a look at it. Jeff Nordsy will be there and a few of the other "in the know" guys...

I still think that it is way too clean to be an original... do you have a jelwers eye, loop or high powered magnifying glass? If not, you may want to invest in an inexpensive one just to take a good look at some of these things.

Just a thought.

Wayne

swizzle

Reaction score
I live in the lower adirondack area of new york. Close to the great sacandaga lake. I'm hoping to be able to go to the bottle museum sometime soon. Do any of you guys put up shows in the saratoga area? Jason

bearswede

Reaction score
Hi Jason...

I'll be setting up a table at the National Bottle Museum show in Saratoga on June 25th... Planning on attending?

Ron

swizzle

Reaction score
I'm gonna try my best to make it. I've been dieing to go to a bottle show and that's the closest one to me. Should I bring my stoneware mineral water bottles as well? I have 3 of them. A taunus brunnen, an apollinaris brunnen and a nausau seltzer. How will I know which table is yours? Jason

swizzle

Reaction score
Nevermind. I just checked out your profile pic. If you look anything like your pic then I should be able to find you really easy. Jason

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigJayKay