What is the most valuable bottle that you own or have sold?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

hemihampton

Reaction score
Not sure if a pri off top would be worth much more then a regular crown top? some might pay slightly more just to have one or if they Specialize in Salt Lake City Utah Bottles of Coke Flavor Bottles. LEON.

UncleBruce

BEER DUDE
Reaction score
Here is a closeup of a PRIOF:
priof.jpg

Last edited:

PlaneDiggerCam

Reaction score
Southeastern CT, U.S.A. Also in Adams & York Co,
20201230_230242.jpg

20201230_230228.jpg

Here is the most expensive bottle I own. Its a Black Hawk / Specifics // Black Hawk Medicine Co. / Dr. Pierre / D.T. / U.S.A (A super rare Dekota Territory teepe figural) medicine. I paid $6 for it at an antique store and was surprised to learn that it was worth around $1,200 according to sold auction listings!

Vernjackson

Reaction score
Not sure if a pri off top would be worth much more then a regular crown top? some might pay slightly more just to have one or if they Specialize in Salt Lake City Utah Bottles of Coke Flavor Bottles. LEON.
Thanks for the info, I was told by a collector that it was the only year coke bottle for another company just to make ends meet the first year they started bottling. Don't know how true it is, but he told me not to sell it or take the cork out.

UncleBruce

BEER DUDE
Reaction score
Do we define value only in a monetary fashion? What about memories? Do memories have value? Here are two images of me with some beer bottles that I feel very blessed to have acquired. You see these bottles came from LATE friends. I count myself lucky to have known them. I miss these guys! Value doesn't always mean $$$.
These embossed beer bottles used to part of the collection of my late friend DON BUSH.​
THE IRON CITY BREWING CO. // PITTSBURG, PA
CINCINNATI AND MILWAUKEE LAGER BEER // HW BUFFUM & CO. // PITTSBURGH, PA
DonBush.jpg
These embossed beer bottles used to part of the collection of my late friend GEORGE ZURAVA.
G. W. MOFF BREWER & BOTTLER // SALEM, OH
WASHINGTON BREWERY // ZANESVILLE, OH
GeorgeZurava.jpg

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Do we define value only in a monetary fashion? What about memories? Do memories have value? Here are two images of me with some beer bottles that I feel very blessed to have acquired. You see these bottles came from LATE friends. I count myself lucky to have known them. I miss these guys! Value doesn't always mean $$$.
These embossed beer bottles used to part of the collection of my late friend DON BUSH.​
THE IRON CITY BREWING CO. // PITTSBURG, PA
CINCINNATI AND MILWAUKEE LAGER BEER // HW BUFFUM & CO. // PITTSBURGH, PA
View attachment 216224
These embossed beer bottles used to part of the collection of my late friend GEORGE ZURAVA.
G. W. MOFF BREWER & BOTTLER // SALEM, OH
WASHINGTON BREWERY // ZANESVILLE, OH
View attachment 216225
Great bottles buddy, what happened to the tophat? I hardly recognized you. Do you think Lincoln had the same problem? Most likely. Lol!
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Last edited:

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Here is the most valuable bottle I own to date. It is a 1950's bottlers salesman's prototype. Note the triangle opening at the mouth. I was told it is was valued at $800.00, that was in 2006. Not sure the value now. All i know is I got a great deal at the $26 I paid for it.

Attachments

• 20201231_070522.jpg
    20201231_070522.jpg
    733.6 KB · Views: 139
  • 20201231_070628.jpg
    20201231_070628.jpg
    689.1 KB · Views: 132

ArmyDigger

Bottle digger, collector, and military historian
Reaction score
Well this so far is a surprisingly popular thread with a variety of cool and valuable bottles so far witch I am no were close to getting. Near thank you everyone so far for sharing some pieces from your collections.

Dogo

DOGO
Reaction score
Not my most valuable, but by far my favorite is a clear, open pontil, cylinder, about a pint in size. It is the first bottle I bought, at the first show I attended about 50 years ago. The bottle was an attic find in Philadelphia and has a full label. I used a magnifier to read the instructions on the label while my wife typed them out. They completely filled a 5 X 8" card. The product was "Cannabis Indica, From The Receipt of Dr James" and after a long paragraph if instructions, it said "Manufactured by Steam, by the McArthur Furniture and Varnish Company, Philada". It is probably unique, but I have no idea what it would bring. That's OK, it's not for sale

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aarhar75