What was your first bottle dug?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

strongdude85

Reaction score
What was your first bottle found and how did you find it?

mtfdfire22

Reaction score
grand rapids mi hobbleskirt coke. it was a piece of crap but i liked it when i was 13. pulled it out of the banks of a creek which holds a 1920's-1950's dump just hanging out the side.

baltbottles

Reaction score
It was a Wills Dairy milk from Baltimore when I was 12 while hunting for minnows in a creek. been hooked ever since

Chris

LC

Reaction score
Well , when I first got into digging I was finding a bunch of junk being the dumps were not very old . But the first good bottle I dug from an ash dump was a six sided cobalt Roncegno bottle , still have it .

andy volkerts

Reaction score
[:)][:)]El Dorado brewing co blob beer in a black amber glass, from Stockton Cali. Dug inna privy on a redevelopment lot in old downtown Stockton in 1964. about seven feet down inna eight footer board lined privy, only two other slicks inna hole figured it must have been dipped.[:eek:] lotta work, but I still love that bottle...Andy

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
It was a "Promise Land" milk bottle.I found it with my grand mother in a dump at the Pocono mountains when I was 15.I wish I still had that bottle.

bottle4me

Reaction score
A small size aqua Dr. Jones (beaver) Liniment. Came out of a small surface dump that my brother found along an old road that had long since been grown over. It was 1981. I was 11 and I traded a friend of mine for the KIZZ Destroyer album LOL Ahhh the memories

Dansalata

Reaction score
LOOKING FOR LOST GOLF BALL ON THE SIDE OF A HILL WE FOUND A TOC DUMP IN FULLERTON CA., I THINK MINE WAS CHAMBERLAINS COUGH REMEDY..HOOKED FOREVER[:)]

lexdigger

Reaction score
Mine was a little Turlingtons Balsom of Life. After a little research I discovered that it was the first ever Patented medicine. Always thought it was one of the coolest bottles I've dug... even after tens of thousands later! Still have it on the Top shelf.

Brandons Bottles

Reaction score
MIne was one of those Maker's Mark whiskey bottles. I found it while deer antler shed hunting.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday