what was your first question to this site

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

epackage

Reaction score
I first found this site while researching two Seitz cobalt IP mineral waters my buddy found in the ceiling of a house he was working on in Western NJ, then I sold them on Ebay for good money. Since I had been a longtime collector of many things from Paterson it got me thinking that maybe I should look into collecting Paterson bottles, I started picking up a few bottles here and there and that led me back to this site looking for Paterson bottles, and I haven't STFU since that time back in May of 2009...[;)]

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
My first question if I remember correctly was --- "How do you like these IP blue bottles" ?[:D]

271720C413DB4712A4DDE781324BB83E.jpg

Attachments

• 271720C413DB4712A4DDE781324BB83E.jpg
    271720C413DB4712A4DDE781324BB83E.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 71

tigue710

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: nhpharm

I think he is referring to the forum that Matty C. ran back in the day.

oh, that... I came over here when bottledigger.net closed down, it had a lot to do with the white forum... I still wonder if I acted correctly in that situation... he chased all the members away so I called him out... it probably didnt help I guess...

Then he started his forum, put my dig posts on it without asking me, invited me over and made me a member and then banned me and then started a crap talking campaign on his forum saying all kinds of stuff that wasn't even true...

no offense blue pages but bottledigger.net was hands down the best bottle forum ever... I really thought I'd be helping save it by calling him out publicly...

coldwater diver

Reaction score
I think mine was did anyone know the exact place of business for some of the Stoddard bottles out there. Like Steven Jewetts, just to narrow down the search area and the likelyhood of finding one. It makes sense in theory, Im still looking.

druggistnut

Reaction score
invited me over and made me a member and then banned me

He banned me, too. He said he was going to grow up and act his age. Then he started in again and I made the mistake of reminding him of his pledge. Goners, I was...
That was a good site, when people could get along...
Bill

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimk26