What's Your Favorite Scary Movie?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

glass man

Reaction score
REAR WINDOW IS A GREAT ONE LAUR! I LOVE JIMMY IN BOUT ANY THING HE DID.

"LOST BOYS" IS NOT THAT SCARY TO ME...BUT I LIKE IT.

LIKE MIKE,"PSYCHO" IS MY FAV.JAMIE

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
the best Scary Movie was the first.
I like to laugh at scary movies and I'm I big fan of B movies and Mystery Science Theatre
Frank says it best.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzxa49fefq8

Poison_Us

Reaction score
Growing up, the first movie to ever "scare" me was Alien. I'm a huge horror/Sci Fi /fantasy film fan. I don't scare easily, but that one kept me on the edge. Only thing that gives me goosebumps now is actual footage from Ghost Adventures.

bottle_head9

Reaction score
Lauren, I love this post. I have a few to share: The Ring, Rosemarys Baby, Holloween(1978), Amityville Horror)(1978), Salems Lot 79', 28 Days later, Jacobs Ladder (1990), The Shinning, The Thing 78'. Excellent post!! Especially for today..Happy Holloween..

RedGinger

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Poison_Us

Only thing that gives me goosebumps now is actual footage from Ghost Adventures.

I don't usually watch that, because I think the main guy on there is such a smart ass and so overly dramatic. I watched an episode last night, though, and they got some pretty scary evp's!! It's one thing to go ghost hunting, but these guys antagonize and I feel like they're really pushing it. What's going to happen when they die and have to encounter these people??

RedGinger

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: bottle_head9

Lauren, I love this post. I have a few to share: The Ring, Rosemarys Baby, Holloween(1978), Amityville Horror)(1978), Salems Lot 79', 28 Days later, Jacobs Ladder (1990), The Shinning, The Thing 78'. Excellent post!! Especially for today..Happy Holloween..

Amityville Horror was scary! So was 28 Days Later (I forgot about that one, but it's one of my top favorites!!!) Cillian Murphy is pretty handsome in that one!

RedGinger

Reaction score
I think The Vanishing was very scary. Too disturbing for me! I also love the Twilight Zone.

Poison_Us

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: RedGinger
I don't usually watch that, because I think the main guy on there is such a smart ass and so overly dramatic. I watched an episode last night, though, and they got some pretty scary evp's!! It's one thing to go ghost hunting, but these guys antagonize and I feel like they're really pushing it. What's going to happen when they die and have to encounter these people??

I agree, he is a little over the top (think the show has gone to his head). But they catch much better stuff the way they do things than others do.

peejrey

Reaction score
I think "Signs" is a good scary movie, seeing as it was the first i go nightmares from........[:eek:][8|]

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I'm partial to "Alien" if I have to choose a favorite.. but the one that scared me the most in all my childhood was a movie called "Don't Be Afraid of the Dark" .. scared the crapola outta me!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonnymanty