What's Your Favorite Scary Movie?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

SAbottles

Reaction score
Anyone remember "Chase a crooked shadow" ? A scene where the heroine thinks she is finally safe and alone - and as she turns, the camera pans suddenly to a man standing behind her ! The entire cinema audience jumped 6 inches !

RedGinger

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: peejrey

I think "Signs" is a good scary movie, seeing as it was the first i go nightmares from........[:eek:][8|]

That was a great movie! M. Night Shyamalan has some great movies. He did have a couple duds, but the rest are very well done.

RedGinger

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: peejrey

I think "Signs" is a good scary movie, seeing as it was the first i go nightmares from........[:eek:][8|]

I remember seeing that in the theater. You can kind of tell in this one scene, near the end, what is going to happen. What startled me more than that, was some guy behind me when it happened, yelling " Holy Sh*t! and a couple other expletives..." It was really funny.

RedGinger

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cyberdigger

I'm partial to "Alien" if I have to choose a favorite.. but the one that scared me the most in all my childhood was a movie called "Don't Be Afraid of the Dark" .. scared the crapola outta me!!!

Were you referring to this one, Charlie? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogGKBiMX8KU It's one of my favorites, at any rate. Why is the guy the one wearing the sunglasses??

peejrey

Reaction score
It still freaks me out when the alien arm comes through the coal shoot........[:eek:][:eek:][:eek:]

cyberdigger

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: RedGinger

ORIGINAL: cyberdigger

I'm partial to "Alien" if I have to choose a favorite.. but the one that scared me the most in all my childhood was a movie called "Don't Be Afraid of the Dark" .. scared the crapola outta me!!!

Were you referring to this one, Charlie? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogGKBiMX8KU   It's one of my favorites, at any rate.  Why is the guy the one wearing the sunglasses??

Hey, Laur! Nope.. it's this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDdD5il3TYM&feature=related ..1973...

nhglass

Reaction score
The original Night Of The Living Dead was pretty scary [:)]

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
REDRUM REDRUM

DF935D94D568443FBB4C3FCD89BFAE8C.jpg

Attachments

• DF935D94D568443FBB4C3FCD89BFAE8C.jpg
    DF935D94D568443FBB4C3FCD89BFAE8C.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 65

Members online