Where do you live? And where do you dig?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

d12016466

Reaction score
I'm sure very bottle diver from massachusetts found one of these glasses

0AC61EEBE85148C6A9E5C45C7CC409ED.jpg

Attachments

• 0AC61EEBE85148C6A9E5C45C7CC409ED.jpg
    0AC61EEBE85148C6A9E5C45C7CC409ED.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 91

carobran

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cyberdigger

Listen kiddo.. I hate to say it, but you kinda bother me. Not so much that I feel compelled to delete your posts, at least you're not vulgar, obscene, or otherwise banibly or deletibly objectionable, but why do you need to write so much nonsense here? Don't you see we're trying to talk about real subjects? You have 2000 posts already, and you are almost never posting anything of substance.. the ratio is low.
I know you're young. I don't hate you or anything. I am really looking forward to your expedient maturation.
you dont wanna read them,you dont have to.............just scroll on past em'...........problem solved[8|][8|][8|]

riverdiver

Reaction score
I am a native of California, Simi Valley to be exact. Grew up digging the hills of Ventura County and moved back east with the Navy. Ended up in NH first in Litchfield then Londonderry, Northfield, Bow and lastly Bradford. My name says it all, dive rivers and an occasional lake and detect in the off season.

Headhunter2

Reaction score
Southwest Ga. here. I dig anything old, when the gnats, snakes, ticks, skitters and Bambi killers are not around

Longhunter

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: carobran

i love reving old threads,i found this while searching "MISSISSIPPI" trying to find other Miss. collectors...[:)]

Well, I'm from Mississippi. I'm in Meridian. I hunt arrowheads but bottles turn up from time to time.
I have a few nice bottles that have come from the creeks around here. Ales, sodas, meds.
Must have been a bunch of snuff dippers around here. I find those things all the time (LOL).

Mike

DIGGIN DOC

Reaction score
LAWNGUYLANDER HERE....I LIVE IN FARM COUNTRY ON THE NOFO. I HIKE FARM ROADS AND LOOKS FOR FARM DUMPS. I DO PRETTY FRIGGIN GOOD...WHEN I'M NOT GETTING SHOT AT.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barbudagirl