Where to go for bottles in Arizona?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

digdug

Reaction score
I am heading to Arizona to see family soon. I will be in the Phoenix area, Prescott, Grand Canyon too. Does anyone know of a good place (antique stores or flea markets) to find soda bottles? I would like to get some West Coast and Southwest ACL and embossed soda bottles for the collection. Let me know if there is a great spot to find bottles!

kharrar

Reaction score
I am an active digger here in AZ and sometimes see bottles at antique shops. If you wanted to pick up some AZ stuff I would go to the Phoenix Bottle Club site and e-mail some of the members and see what they have in there sale/trade box.

http://phoenixantiquesclub.org/

Best to you,

Karl

LC

Reaction score
I was in Tuscon, Arizona about twelve years ago visiting my Sister. There are quite a few antique shops in that city. My Sister took my Wife and I to one of her favorite ones one morning. As we were getting out of the car, she said to us - Now do not expect to find anything cheap in this store, everything is quite high. We were not in the store for five minutes before I came upon a pontiled scroll flask with a price sticker of twelve dollars on it. Needless to say I bought it. Told my Sister it was probably worth around 65 or 75 dollars at that time. She still does not believe me! I guess we all get lucky at least once in our lives. Am adding a picture of it with this message.

894B5C249EF14A848E56F9A2EBB57C56.jpg

Attachments

• 894B5C249EF14A848E56F9A2EBB57C56.jpg
    894B5C249EF14A848E56F9A2EBB57C56.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 95

bottlenutboy

Reaction score
is that one purple? if so was it irradiated? it looks like it is very purple....

that would be a great find especially for only $12 even if it was irradiated!.....some people just have all the luck....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter