Whiskey bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Jstorm

Reaction score
Goodmorning all. I don't normally collect these kind of bottles but after watching all of the cool glass that comes through the forum I find myself staring to pick up different bottles at the shops I go through. Oh boy! So this bottle has been at the entrance door at this local antique shop for 5 bucks and after 6 months I just noticed there's a figure on it. All I know it's missing the label and it looks in good shape! What the hell!
20211206_131030.jpg
20211206_131015.jpg

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
Interesting embossing on that one, never seen it before. Does it have the "Federal law..." embossing on it? If not it's probably a legal medicinal whiskey from the Prohibition era.

Jstorm

Reaction score
Interesting embossing on that one, never seen it before. Does it have the "Federal law..." embossing on it? If not it's probably a legal medicinal whiskey from the Prohibition

Interesting embossing on that one, never seen it before. Does it have the "Federal law..." embossing on it? If not it's probably a legal medicinal whiskey from the Prohibition era.
I have a pic with part of the label. Someone in this forum had pics a few years ago.
Screenshot_20211210-172023_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20211210-172023_Google.jpg

Jstorm

Reaction score
Interesting embossing on that one, never seen it before. Does it have the "Federal law..." embossing on it? If not it's probably a legal medicinal whiskney from the Prohibition era.

No Federal law on it

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
Oh I didn't realize it's Canadian, in that case it's probably a bootlegger's bottle. A lot of legal Canadian whiskey was produced for "export" when the US had Prohibition. Funny that I've never seen one, maybe they were all smuggled across the border!

Jstorm

Reaction score
Oh I didn't realize it's Canadian, in that case it's probably a bootlegger's bottle. A lot of legal Canadian whiskey was produced for "export" when the US had Prohibition. Funny that I've never seen one, maybe they were all smuggled across the border!
Crazy been by the entrance door at the antique shop forever. I guess when you look down it just looks like a brown bottle!

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClaireS